- Daniel Radcliffe: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Rupert Grint: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Matt Lewis: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Everyone: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Emma Watson: I had a crush on Tom Felton.
- Tom Felton: I had a crush on Helena Bonham Carter
- I feel annoying.
- I feel like you might not want to talk.
- I feel unwanted when you don’t reply.
- It normally turns awkward and fades out.
- If you talk to me first and make attempts to keep conversation going you are a holy being in my mind.
i don’t know which is worse being in love with a fictional character or being in love with a celebrity
at least with a fictional character you know it’ll never happen. but with a celebrity there’s that tiny part of your brain wearing a tin foil hat, slowly rocking back and forth and quietly whispering “it could still happen”
the truth in this post is unnerving